Saturday, June 04, 2005

Ok, what now?

I guess I just waited for the right moment to come by before hitting this keyboard. With my fingers, of course. What am I going to use, my forehead? Haler.

I did an entry at home but I am too lazy to buy prepaid card and have my entry posted. I am just too lazy to do that. See. I've just used the same two words today. I must have run out of better adjectives to describe my day. Actually I am set to accomplish our CCNA 4 completion at MFI but our instructor (Ma'am Opel, where are you?) was not around. Serg was supposed to tag along with this but he came late. More than an hour. I texted him and told him that our completion is postponed. I asked him if I could hang out at his place. When he came to our meeting place, he told me that we should visit Monet at her place and jam with her. Jam, meaning to kill time. Not the musical type of jam. Jam for us is (what else?) network games. But I prefer blogging. Hehehe.

So right now, we are here somewhere at SM Manila. While two crazy friends are busy playing network games, I am typing this away. I don't really know when to end this entry. Another sign of nuisance.

And there you go.

No comments: