Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Cisco Conference 2005

Last Friday (and to think that this should've been posted last time), I attended the Cisco Networking Academy Conference at DLSU, Manila. It was kinda... what's the word should I say. Tamed. Yes, that will do. The event was tamed and relaxed. Not that as crazy as I expected, to think that it is a conference. We were like a hundred or so. All of us were from academe. Educators, if you may.

Luck was with me at that time and I won two prizes from several raffle draws. First was a coffee mug. After many delivered talks, then came the yipeee part because I won a 30% discount for the CCNA exam. Wow, nakalibre ako.

And the final portion was the distribution of certificate and the much-awaited black Cisco shirt. I think that the audience gave more awe and please with the shirt rather than the certificate. Hehehe.

Teka nga, teka. Parang ang serious ko yata magsalaysay nito. Bakit kaya?

No comments: