Saturday, May 28, 2005

Digression

Many events had passed me by last few days. Most of them involved movies. Briggs and I would often hit the mall to catch up on some new cinematic exploit. Last Saturday was Kingdom of Heaven. Monday was Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. Friday was La Visa Loca. This is what I call as "ubusan ng pera" galore.

(Shit. My mind just stopped churning out words again. I seem to digress with my writing lately. I hate this. But still, I have to post this.)

OK, my mind tells me right now that I should stop typing away and go the PLM to get my unreleased class card. It has not been retrieved, like, for two trimesters now. I should get it. But I would have to shell out five hundred pesos because, according to Serg, our class was undersized. To consider it as a full class, we should be twenty. I don't know what really happened but I would have to follow the process. Otherwise, I won't received my class card.

I'm off to school now.

Yun lang at babu.

No comments: