Thursday, May 12, 2005

Right now, this morning, last night

Just recently my last class in ComOrg requested for additional so that they can finish their machine problem. I never really said yes. But it must've been my jolly vibe that made them think that I did. Kapaaal! Hehehe. OK lang. Minsan lang naman 'to.

(At this point, my mind went blank. Like waiting for a slur of words to emenate. A rush of blood to the head. There it went. I happened again.)

I typed away while I waited for them to finish up. Come on thoughts just spring out, I told to myself. My mind is not cooperating at this moment.

I'll just shut up. Later.

*****

This morning Bray told me that Sir George (my college prof in Adamson) asked for my cell number. I asked her why. Apparently she did not know the reason. When I checked my not-so-fancy phone (read: jurassic), I received seven missed calls. Sir George was trying to reach me.

After few hours, I texted him and asked for a confirmation about the missed calls. But instead of a text reply, Sir George called up! Aba, mayaman. Hehehe. He asked me if I have finished my masteral degree and If I am available to move to Adamson to teach. Hearing this, I was, like, happy and shocked because I never expected my prof to invite me over. It felt good, knowing that the teacher you look up to is asking you to join their academic group. 'Di naman sa pagiging humble, but CoE Department holds a prestige for excellence. Haler. Cum laude kaya ako 'dun. Joke. Hehehe.

To make my babbling short, I declined. I told him, sayang kasi nasa contract ako. But this will be my last year. I just hope that my last two semesters will be a blast. And worthwhile. After this, I will move on with my academic journey. To a place not far from here. *wink*

(Side story: Sir George Daliva used to be my prof in two subjects: Intro to Internet 1 and 2. From these two subjects I learned about web programming. He is also our very supportive adviser in ACoES Komiti, my school org. I really enjoyed my college life in Adamson because of Komiti. Komiti members are smart, creative, fun and diverse. Wow. I've learned so many things from these guys. I am really thankful for that.)

*****

It was last night when my quest for a new bag started. I did go to SM Manila and scoured the entire establishment but I never found a worthy one. Napagod din ako sa kahahanap kahapon. While I was walking inside the mall (in other word, i am "malling"), Serg sent me a text and told me to come over to their spot and to play network games. Since I got burned from my crusade for a new bag, I accepted the invitation.

When I came to that place, there they were, Serg and Monet, playing Frozen Throne like hypnotized zombies. Joke lang, hehehe. They were like totally absorbed to their game. When they failed to over a difficult enemy, it's when I joined them. And played 'til past 11pm. Imagine, isa akong titser pero mukhang nalulumo sa paglalaro ng network game. Baaad.

No comments: