Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A run in the mill

Should have posted something here last Monday. But I was too busy because last Monday I worked on my ComOrg final exam and checked out my student's case study. Yesterday was accomplished quite fine, if I should say. My classes had a review of the topics covered for the final exam. It did go well. Buti naman.

Though Monday was kinda disappointing. Only few students (bilang ko nga sa daliri eh) were able to present their case study. And it's not even thorough yet. I know, I know. I have this mentality of pushing my students too hard with difficult tasks. This is because I yearn for their growth. So that when they leave my class (after all of those hoolabaloos and wacky class scenarios), they will get something. Remember something. Kahit man lang kaunti. My friend used to kid me a lot, asking me constantly about my idealism. Kung idealistic pa nga ba ako bilang titser o nakikiayon na lang sa sistema.

(Wait. Hold on. Someone has PM-ed me. Parang nag-eexist yung word na yun ah. Hehehe. Gotta drop this down but I will post it now.)

No comments: